Open Source Software commitment
spacy-course Japanese translation project
- Participated in a project to enable users to use Japanese models in Japanese translated course.
Hugging Face Datasets Sprint 2020
- The detail of the sprint is shown in HF newsletter.
- As one of the 275+ participants, I joined the open-source community effort and create PRs of adding datasets.
- The datasets added in the sprint is released in Hugging Face Datasets v1.2.
Release alert: the 🤗datasets library v1.2 is available now!— Hugging Face (@huggingface) January 5, 2021
- 611 datasets you can download in one line of python
- 467 languages covered, 99 with at least 10 datasets
- efficient pre-processing to free you from memory constraints
Try it out at:https://t.co/A7rmjGSELy pic.twitter.com/c8TETfWfHr
Presentation at Study Group
I introduced “It is Okay to Not be Okay: Overcoming Emotional Bias in Affective Image Captioning by Contrastive Data Collection” [Mohamed et al., CVPR 2022] at the 11th japancv, on 2022-08-07.
I introduced “GeoDiff: A Geometric Diffusion Model for Molecular Conformation Generation” [Xu et al., ICLR 2022] at the 10th japancv, on 2022-05-15.
I introduced “Panoptic Narrative Grounding” [González et al., ICCV 2021] at the 9th japancv, on 2021-12-12.
I introduced “Transitional Adaptation of Pretrained Models for Visual Storytelling” [Yu et al., CVPR 2021] at the 7th japancv, on 2021-07-31.
I introduced “An Image is Worth 16x16 Words: Transformers for Image Recognition at Scale” [Dosovitskiy et al., ICLR 2021] at the 6th japancv, on 2021-04-18.
I introduced “A Hierarchical Approach for Generating Descriptive Image Paragraphs” [Krause et al., CVPR 2017] at the 41st kantocv, on 2017-08-19.